Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

WARNING: I'M BACK WITH A REFRESHED BLOG

I haven't blogged since 2012 mainly because I fell in love with a wonderful man.  This man asked me to be his wife in October 2013 and in August 2014 we were wed.

I wanted to start blogging again to share what's going on in our lives with family and friends.

Here are a few pictures of what's happened since 2012.
This was at a SuperBowl party in 2013...clearly the theme was New Orleans.
Aerosmith concert Max took me to in May 2013
We always have tons of photos of our dog-child, Nora


My favorite photo from our engagement session in October 2013 with Hunter Shaw!

Ok, maybe this is my favorite

Nora dressed up for Christmas 2013
Max's Holiday Party for work...always so much fun!
Snow day in early 2014 and Nora was so happy I was working from home
Max and I ran the Washington DC Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon in March 2014
We went to the Tidal Basin in DC to see the Cherry Blossoms in April 2014
~
Wedding planning then took over my life for a little while...not to mention I work a full time job.
#katsbachwinecrew - with the best maid of honor a girl could hope for
#katsbachwinecrew - funny faces with fun friends

#katsbachwinecrew - dear friends of 15 years...we are like fine wine and only get better with age

Best Day Ever! 
Our two immediate families 
Our amazing bridal party 
We are so cool 
One of my favorite bridal party photos of the day 
Another of my favorites
My husband the amazing dancer 

Last day in Hawaii (I'll save those photos for another post)

Visit to Charleston in October 2014
  
Halloween 2014 - Unicorn and Crazy Leprechaun 

So I think that is a pretty good summation of what has happened in the last 2.5 years.  I'm looking forward to blogging again and looping in family and friends on what we are up to.






No comments:

Post a Comment