Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Impending Changes

Woefully, I must announce that my time with USA Today has come to an end.

With our relocation to Houston it was only a matter of time before I would no longer be working for USA Today.  I have grown professionally here as well as made some wonderful friends.

One of my very dear friends (of nearly 7 years) sat one floor down from me and was great to bounce ideas off of and also to just chat with. I will certainly miss having her so close!  I will also miss my Sports Digital Properties team; they are a bunch of Rockstars and absolutely wonderful to work with.  Lastly, I'll miss my management.  I couldn't have asked for better people to support me during my career at USA Today and also as I transitioned into the next phase of my career!

I can only hope that my new job with CB&I (starting May 4th!) will give me the same ability to grow professionally and provide me with a wealth of new individuals to develop life long bonds with.

Farewell to my team at USA Today

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that’s always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.




No comments:

Post a Comment